This documentation page assumes that you already have a SeekTable account. You can create free account by signing up
Zapier.com is a cloud-based service for
codeless workflows automation by end users.
Their free plan for individuals
can be used for reports automation with SeekTable:
- automatically sync CSV cube with a file stored in Google Driver/OneDrive/Dropbox.
For example, this may be a dataset in Google Sheets, and with Zapier you can create a task that will refresh your reports by this dataset each time when you change it.
- deliver reports on schedule (daily, weekly etc) by email - or in another way: say, save report Export to cloud storage, or push it to Slack channel.
How to use SeekTable in Zaps
- Ensure that you're logged on Zappier, and open this link to enable SeekTable for usage in your account:
- Get your API key by going to Manage Account → Get API Key button in SeekTable app.
- Now you can choose SeekTable app and use Find a Report (exports), Upload CSV File and Share Report by Email in Zaps: